A Premium Inner-City Offering In A Riverside Location
Acacia Place forms a brand new public walkway connecting Victoria Street and the Yarra River.
Set between three premium residential developments are two superb tenancies for sale or lease, ideally suited to a restaurant or café.
• Just 3.5 km from the CBD, these spaces offer rare north-facing Yarra River frontage with panoramic river views across the water from blue-chip Hawthorn and Kew, and
across the road from vibrant Richmond.
• Spacious internal area of 322sqm boasting 5.9m ceiling heights, full height windows & bi-fold doors
• Substantial alfresco dining areas of over 130 m² plus panoramic river views
• Extensive base services provided
• Liquor Licences in place for each tenancy
• Ample on site public parking and secure basement car parking for two cars per tenancy
• On site yoga studio and free access to on site Health & Wellbeing Retreat including lap pool, spa and fully equipped gym
• Created by an award-winning developer and design team, Acacia Place draws from the very best of Melbourne’s iconic laneway culture connecting Victoria Street and the
• Retail hubs Victoria Street, Bridge Road, Swan Street, Church Street and Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre are all within walking distance and a tram Superstop delivering
hungry diners is just outside
• Two unprecedented complete waterfront spaces ready for fitout
• Substantial developer incentives to approved operators
Call our exclusive agents today to arrange a site inspection.